Cyber Crisis Masterclass
Learn how to prepare and respond to a cyber crisis in your business
Join me for a half-day Masterclass to prepare your business in the event of a cyber crisis.
The session will cover:
- Cyber Crisis Planning and Preparedness
- Cyber Crisis Response and Recovery
- Stakeholder Management
- Databreach Notification
A participants will receive their own cyber crisis response plan including the following:
- Crisis Team Structure
- Role Checklists
- Immediate Actions
- Stakeholder Management Plan
- Databreach Notification Checklist
Package is $550 inc GST per attendee and includes:
- Access to my “Intro to Crisis Management” online training package
- Participation in the half-day virtual Cyber Crisis Master Class on 25th August from 9am-1pm
- Access to all class materials for 6 months after completion
- Your own Cyber Crisis Response Plan
- Network with other professionals
- Follow up individual coaching session
I am a Crisis Advisor who has a passion for leadership, communication and decision-making. Using a blend of commercial acumen, leadership, risk and communications, I've built a reputation as one of Australia's leading Crisis Management Advisors.
I've supported some of the world's leading organisations through crisis events ranging from a global cyber attack; pandemics: natural disasters; issue motivated group activism; international evacuations; fall of government; terrorism; industrial issues; aircrashes and workplace fatalities.
My aim is to help businesses respond proactively and with confidence to any incidents that threaten their people, operations or reputation.